A Reasonable Standard: Content Submission
We would love to hear your unique stories and experiences about your time at law school. Our aim is to be open about the doubts and trials we often encounter, and to help others feel less alone by telling our most vulnerable and honest stories.
How this will work:
1. Pitch us your story idea! We'd love to get a brief idea of what you'd like to write about and how it'll help your peers
2. Once we receive your pitch, we'll notify you within a week whether it's a good fit for us, and you can start writing!
3. Once your piece is ready to go, we'll send you a link for your your approval beforehand, and then schedule a day to publish it!
Things to note:
- All stories have to be real and preferably a first person perspective about an issue/struggle/ experience you’ve faced during your time at Uni or while working in the legal profession
- We value honest and transparent stories - not academic essays or overly formal guides
- Advice that can help and encourage others going through their own difficult seasons
- Don't be afraid of your content not being good enough! If it is honest and thoughtful we would love to feature it
A Reasonable Standard is for law students by law students. As such, we look for content specifically tailored for this audience.
If you have any more questions about the submission process, please email
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Which section would you like your content to be featured under?
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Transitioning to First Year
Would you like to remain anonymous in your submission?
If yes, give us a short bio. Include details such as your name, year level and why you are passionate about mental health for law students (50 - 100 words)
Please tell us about your submission! What is your main message?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service