Reed Diffuser Making Workshop Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in our Reed Diffuser Making Workshop with perfumer, Bernadette Lim.
• Understand how reed diffusers work
• Learn the proper formulation for diffusers
• Troubleshoot existing diffuser formulations
• What are Reed Diffusers?
• How do Reed Diffusers Work?
• Formulating A Diffuser
• Troubleshooting Your Formulation
• Making Your Own Reed Diffuser
Other information you might want to know
▪ The class is a technical class. Maximum of 5 participants only.
▪ This workshop is ideal for those who are already making their own fragrances and have gone through our web courses, Live Fragrance101 Class, or Live Masterclass.
▪ Workshop will be conducted by the First Professional Filipina Perfumer, Bernadette.
▪ All materials to be used will be provided including glassware, fragrances, bases, bottles and diffuser sticks.
FEES: Php3,000 per participant (pay before March 13)
Pay March 14 to 17 Php3,500
(inclusive of materials, weighing scales, glassware, handouts, and take home your own diffusers).
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED to reserve your slot.
Deadline of Registration & Payment is 3 days prior to Workshop Date.
MINIMUM AGE OF 16 to participate in the class.
This class will be held at Scent Studio in SM North Towers. NO REGISTRATION & PAYMENT, NO SLOT. No walk-ins allowed.
Fill up the form below to register or be notified of new schedules.
Do you have a business?
March 18, 2020
Notify me for future dates
How many slots are you reserving?
Please indicate names of participants. (For Certificate)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service