Arvada Chamber Ribbon Cutting Request Form
Here are the reasons for hosting at Ribbon Cutting!
• New Business to Arvada
• New Location for your business
• Business Remodel
• BIG Anniversary
• Business is under NEW Ownership
What to Expect at Ribbon Cutting:
• Ribbon Cuttings are held on Mondays at 4:15 p.m.
• We work to book ribbon cuttings 3-weeks out to allow for ample time to promote and notify the appropriate people
• 10-15 guests. We invite our Ambassadors, Board of Directors, City Employees and City Council. Attendance will vary depending on attendees’ schedules
• Details of your ribbon cutting will be in our bi-weekly newsletter.
• Sam’s Club of Arvada donates a celebratory cake.
• Please provide us with a high resolution JPEG of your logo so we can put in on the cake.
• We will arrive at 4:00 p.m. with the ribbon & scissors.
• The ribbon will be cut promptly at 4:15 p.m.
• Your photo will be featured on social media, and in our Grandviews newsletter. Everyone is welcome to be in the photo!
• A member of the Arvada Chamber Board of Directors or the Arvada Chamber Ambassador program will welcome you to the Chamber and business community.
• A City representative will give a short speech and invite you to share a few words about your organization.
• Attendee’s usually stay and mingle for about 20-30 minutes.
How to Prepare Checklist:
o Complete the following questions so we can schedule your big day – we will confirm a date upon the completion of the form.
o Upload a high resolution JPEG of your logo.
o Provide forks, plates, and napkins for the cake.
o Invite friends and family – the more the merrier!
o Offer refreshments - this is not mandatory but suggested.
o TAKE NOTE: No alcohol can be served until after 4:30 PM. Due to liquor licensing regulations, after 4:30 PM it must be classified as a private party meaning it is not open to the public and you have a guest list.
o Have fun and enjoy your moment in the spotlight!
Scheduling Your Ribbon Cutting!
Please allow a minimum of four weeks when considering your preferred Ribbon Cutting dates for ample.
Reason(s) for Hosting a Ribbon Cutting (Check all that apply)
Contact(s) for the Event
Best Phone Number
Best Email Address
Preferred Ribbon Cutting Monday Date #1
Preferred Ribbon Cutting Monday Date #2
Preferred Ribbon Cutting Monday Date #3
Please tell us about your Business! (This statement will be shared with elected officials, the business community, and media)
When did the business open?
Please upload a high-resolution version of your logo
Questions? Please email or call Samantha Geerdes at
or (303) 424-0313.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Arvada Chamber of Commerce. -
Terms of Service