Gain the knowledge and skills to support undocumented students and families. This training is available to faculty, staff, and graduate students across the entire UConn system.
For more information on each specific training go to: undocumented.uconn.edu/professional-development
Please note: These are stand-alone trainings and participants are encouraged to register for only one workshop. Workshops are capped at 40 participants and registration is first come, first serve.
- Tuesday, February 15, 3:00pm-5:00pm
For Faculty and Teaching Assistants
- Thursday, February 24, 9:00am-11:00am
- Tuesday, April 5, 3:00pm-5:00pm
For Pre K-12 Professionals
- Tuesday, March 8, 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Thursday, March 31, 11:00am-1:00pm
For Student Life Professionals
- Thursday, April 21, 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday, May 17, 9:00am - 11:00am
For Health and Wellness Professionals
- Wednesday, March 23, 9:00am -11:00am
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted by CT Students for a Dream.
Co-Sponsored by the Office for Diversity and Inclusion, and the Division of Enrollment Planning & Management