Request edit access
Business English from Intermediate to Advanced
Тест для взрослых. Используется для определения уровня знаний по деловому английскому от Intermediate (B1) до Advanced (C1) по международной шкале CEFR.
ЧТОБЫ РЕЗУЛЬТАТЫ БЫЛИ ОБЪЕКТИВНЫМИ, МЫ ВАС ОЧЕНЬ ПРОСИМ НЕ ПОЛЬЗОВАТЬСЯ ИНТЕРНЕТОМ ИЛИ ДРУГИМИ ИСТОЧНИКАМИ (даже если надо подсмотреть всего лишь одно слово :) )
Мы не занимаемся навязчивым сервисом, но если Вам нужна дополнительная информация по курсу - оставьте,пожалуйста, Ваш номер телефона, и мы перезвоним :)
1. If the sales increase three times, they
2. Could we _____ another time to meet next week?
3. Our new advertising _____ includes TV, billboards and mail shots.
4. I’m responsible _____ this factory.
5. A lot of changes _____ place recently since he arrived.
6. _____ is the money owed by one person or organisation to another.
7. On _____ of my company, I’d like to welcome you all.
8. In many countries you _____ get a visa. It’s the law.
9. We _____ him an offer so let’s see if he accepts.
10. OK, let’s get _____ to business.
11. If you gave us a 5% discount, we _____ the size of our order.
12. My job involves _____ the machinery.
13. They’ve arrested him on charges of bribery and _____.
14. The meeting's just ended and it _____ agreed to delay the final decision until next Friday.
15. Results from last month _____ all our expectations.
16. Sorry, I didn’t quite _____ that. Could you repeat it?
17. A _____ group is a good way to find out what customers think about your products.
18. Talks _____ off today, with both sides still disagreeing.
19. There are a few _____ benefits to my job such as a company car and membership of the local sports centre.
20. I keep ____________ about this problem, it’s important.
21. Our website receives about 30,000 _____ per month.
22. If we’d prepared properly, we _____ the deal.
wouldn’t have lost
23. My boss is totally _____ when it comes to mistakes.
24. I hope there’s a good return _____ my investment.
25. Let’s get straight to the _____ and not waste any more time.
27. Could you please tell me how many staff _____?
you do employ
do you employ
are you employ
28. I thought it was rather _____ of them not to warn us.
29. They’ve _____ a hostile takeover bid.
30. Pen and paper is a thing of the _____.
31. Could you just _____ into my office later for a quick chat about something?
32. I’m afraid the talk wasn’t really my kind of _____.
33. Some _____ on the course complained about lunch.
34. A brand manager has to work on developing brand ______________.
35. _____ that you can’t deliver any sooner, we may ask for a discount.
36. We run a _____ of cars that services local businesses.
37. I see what you mean but here’s how it looks from my _____.
38. The bottom _____ is that we can’t afford these proposals.
39. They arrested him on the _____ of fraud and insider trading.
40. _____ free to interrupt if you have any questions.
41. The consultancy industry’s _____ players collectively earned £4.6 billion last year.
42. Would anyone like to get the ball _____ with their thoughts on this?
43. It’s a really user-_____ website with lots of handy features.
44. At the moment we’re still _____ payment on their last invoice so don’t deliver anything to them.
45. I have so many emails waiting to be answered. I just can’t keep _____ of them all!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of MoonLight.