Request edit access
Green Technology and Energy Efficiency
Course Fee: RM549.00 (Inclusive of 6% Service Tax)
Duration: 2 days
Date: 5 & 6 November 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
Venue: To be confirmed (UTAR, Sungai Long Campus/Hotel)
Invoice issued to:
Company (Please provide company name in full and complete address)
5 & 6 November 2020 (Thursday & Friday)
Lunch & Refreshments
I would like to make payment through
Please refer to the payment methods below the form.
Public Bank Credit / Debit Card
How did you hear about this course?
Friends / Colleagues
What course(s) are you interested to join in the future?
Remark (if any)
"Your data privacy is important to us. Personal data collected will be protected in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Please visit
to view our Privacy Notice".
Cash deposit at UTAR Public Bank account no. 3118325015.
Pay to Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (After Banked in, name appear as UTAR Education Foundation).
Cheque deposit at UTAR Public Bank account no. 3118325015.
3. Public Bank Credit / Debit Card
Pay at UTAR Division of Finance.
4. Interbank Transfer
Interbank transfer to UTAR Public Bank account no. 3118325015.
Please email the bank-in slip / receipt to
Please indicate the participant's name and name of programme in the bank-in slip / receipt.
Terms & Conditions:
1. 25% discount for UTAR confirmed staff.
2. 10% discount for alumni of UTAR/TAR UC.
3. 10% discount for organisations that send three or more participants.
4. All registrations MUST be accompanied with payment.
5. Payment must be received at least 7 working days prior to the date of programme.
6. Registration is only confirmed upon payment.
7. Fees paid are not refundable but replacement of participants may be allowed.
8. Full attendance (2 Days) of programme shall entitle participants to 8 CDP points from Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga) and Certificate of Attendance.
9. The University reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme if warranted by circumstances beyond its control. The University also reserves the right to cancel the programme if the number of participants is not sufficient. However, the University shall notify the participant 3 days prior to the programme for any changes. The fees paid will be fully refunded if the University cancels the programme.
10. Personal data collected will be protected in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
I have read and understood the terms & conditions above.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service