Dance Camp Audition RSVP
To be completed by the Parent/Guardian. Please complete and submit a form for each child.
Parent/Guardian Cell Phone
Have you registered your child for TBEY's Summer Arts Camp?
If you have not registered yet, please do so at the following link.
How many years of dance experience do you have? Where did you study? How many recitals and/or performances have you been in?
Please answer the questions as best you can. We like to give our choreographers an idea of each dancers experience level before their audition.
Please select an audition date
Monday, May 21st, 5:30PM-8PM
Saturday, June 2nd,10AM-1PM
How to Prepare for Auditions:
· Prepare a 1-2 minute dance routine (any genre of dance). Please have music on a CD or MP3
· Prepare a dance resume or be prepared to discuss your dance performance experiences
· Be prepared to learn 1 or 2 one minute dance routines (audition panel will choose the dance genre)
Please read and download the following documents:
· Registration information and studio policy
· Disclaimer, Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
· Photo, video, and biography permission form
All documents can be downloaded from the following link,
Clicking submit below confirms that you will read all the Tessa's Black Entertainment & Youth Center, Inc. policies and agree to abide by the protocol and etiquette requirements. TBEY, INC reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time, without written notice.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of TBEY Arts Center, Inc..
Terms of Service