2019 Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty SIG Travel Fellowship Application
The POD 2019 Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty Special Interest Group (SIG) Travel Fellowship seeks to increase participation in the POD Network from those who are currently either:
- Adjunct/part-time faculty who want to become educational developers.
- Adjunct/part-time faculty who are currently educational developers.
- Educational developers who want to provide support for adjunct/part-time faculty.
- Educational developers who currently provide support for adjunct/part-time faculty.
This travel fellowship will award up to five individuals up to $1,300 each to support their travel to the annual POD Conference. The 2019 POD Conference is in Pittsburgh, PA on November 13-17, 2019.
The POD Adjunct/Part-Time Faculty SIG welcomes applications from all individuals, irrespective of the individual's nationality and/or citizenship. Applicants must be either:
- Adjunct faculty who want to become educational developers
- Adjunct faculty who are educational developers
- Educational developers who want to provide support for adjunct faculty
More than one person from an institution may apply, but they each must submit their own application. Applicants are expected to join POD if selected.
This form will collect your information so that we may contact you once the applications have been reviewed. However, your name and identifying information will be removed before your application is reviewed by the committee. We ask that you anonymize your application; that is, make sure that neither your name nor that of your institution appear in your answers to the questions below.