We are offering a total of €2000 to help fund four creative, innovative and inspiring ideas for Poetry Day Ireland 2019 through a public submissions call out.
Programming proposals for this funding must be submitted by Wednesday 19 December 2018. Four separate grants of €500 each are available and the successful proposals will be announced in early January.
- Proposals are welcomed for events, initiatives, broadcasts or digital programmes as long as they are widely accessible to a public audience.
- Individuals or organisations may apply.
- The event or initiative must be loosely based on this year's theme "Truth or Dare?"
- The event or initiative must take place on Poetry Day Ireland, Thursday 2 May 2019.
- Poetry Ireland is working on an ongoing basis to ensure that our events and opportunities welcome all people, regardless of class, disability, race/ethnicity, or gender/ sexuality. Successful programmes will be required to adhere to this policy by taking the steps outlined in our Partnerships & Funding Requirements guidelines at: https://www.poetryireland.ie/content/files/PoetryIreland_PartnershipFundingRequirements.pdf
- The application form must be completed in full.