General terms and conditions for the provision of Seminar, Workshops, Webinar, eNotes, eBooks any and all Online store products and services available from BGIEUROPESEMINARS.com, hereinafter to be refereed to as: BGIEUS
In this Agreement “you” and “your” refer to our customers, prospective customers, and users of our web site, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The BGI Europe Seminars (hereinafter “BGIEUS”) and “Service” refers to the services provided by us. Any and all use of our services is subject to this Agreement, which may be updated by us from time to time without prior notice to our customers. Any change of terms shall be binding and effective upon posting of the revised Agreement on our web site. In addition to this Agreement, specific services or information contained within this web site may be subject to additional posted terms or guidelines applicable to such services. All such terms or guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
By using BGIEuropeSeminars.com website (the “Site”) or any of BGI Europe Seminars applications or application plug-ins, downloaded eNotes, eBooks (“Applications”), you agree to follow and be bound by these Terms of Services (the “Terms of Services”) and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations within the European Union, as well as including United States export and re-export control laws and regulations.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Services periodically. If at any time you find these Terms of Services unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms of Services, please do not use this Site or any Applications. If you have any questions about these Terms of Services, please Contact Us at email@example.com
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY BGI Europe Seminars YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT.
These Terms place of jurisdiction is the European Court of Justice to resolve disputes, on an individual basis. You agree to not file or join in any class actions, and also agree to limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
1.Contracting partiesContracting parties for the educational training courses, workshops, seminars and webinars, or any additional online store inventory hereafter listed as products which are posted at bgieuropeseminars.com (BGIEUS) the sale of these products are between the individual instructor, author, or creator hereafter listed as seller of the products and the attendee(s), assignee(s), or purchaser(s) of said products will hereafter be listed as buyer. BGIEUS does not receive any payments of remuneration from any products' sales or any pertinent information exchanged during a purchase. Sales are not conducted, completed, gathered or stored on this website. Buyers select their purchases via PayPal Payment Standards who provide a secure payment button. Visit PayPal safety & protection policy on their website. About BGIEUS main frame Permissions & Privacy all sales with PayPal or Bank transfer takes place on your computer BGIEUS does not see nor track any of your browsing history or any personally identifiable information.. PayPal creates registrations with its subscribers and has the relationship with the individual seller assigned to the email and has a account for payment with PayPal and the buyer.
2. Agreement to Deal Electronically; Electronic Communications and Notices All of your transactions with or through the BGIEUS website may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish. If we decide to proceed non-electronically, those services will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms on a form provided by us. If the law allows you to withdraw such consent or if we are ever required to deal with you non-electronically, we reserve the right to charge or increase fees and you agree to print or make an electronic copy of the Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
By clicking the "Submit Button" on any step of a transaction within this website, you agree to conduct such transaction by electronic means. You understand that by clicking the box titled "I agree to the Terms & Conditions," you are agreeing to conduct an electronic transaction and to use and receive communications through electronic means. You agree to enter the requested information electronically via the Internet, and to be notified regarding any transaction electronically through the email address you have provided. You are solely responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information you enter, and you hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Amy Jane Burke, Salute PNL, BGI Europe Seminars, their affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgements, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys's fees) arising out of or relating to the information you enter. You understand that electronically signed documents have the same legal effect as hard copies with ink signatures. You understand that you may refuse to conduct other electronic transactions in the future. Your transaction, if applicable, is subject to your acceptance of these Terms and conditions, which are agreed upon when you proceed with your transaction. This agreement is entered into on the date of payment acceptance. This agreement supersedes any agreement, in regards to these matters, with your Property Management Company, or the owner of the merchant account to which you are submitting an electronic payment. You hereby agree as follows.
By making your payment by cash tender, PayPal or Bank Transfer and providing to the third party company who handles the information needed to process your checking, savings account or credit card account, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms and conditions contained herein.
3.Participation feea) In order to ensure the efficiency of all products the number of buyers is limited unless other wise specified by individual seller of a product as set forth in the PayPal purchase order description box. All registrations will be considered in the order of date of purchase with the PayPal payment confirmation number representing the buyer's registration confirmation on corresponding invoices sent to both parties by PayPal. In cases where buyers opt to use available alternative tender methods such as Bank-transfer or cash, a registration number will be assigned. Please arrange the purchase of any products prior to the cut off listed in the purchase order of any product. Only payments received prior to a product's cut off date can be considered and entitle to participation unless other arrangements have been accepted by the individual seller.All buyers will receive receipts of purchase.
b) The seller will set the currency via PayPal and PayPal will handle all exchanges of currency and their value rates at the time of the purchase transaction.
c) Participation fees do include the applicable individual European Union member state value added tax (VAT) unless otherwise specified. Note: value added tax is subject to change from year to year and from member state to member state.
4.Bank account transfer/Cash/other TendersPayments for products via PayPal can be made with all major credit cards or debit cards. If a buyer seeks to use another form of tender for products such as cash or bank transfer if tendering instructions are not provided in a product's offering buyer will need to contact the seller directly to complete the product purchase.
5.Cancellation conditionsCancellations will be accepted in principle only in writing a request to directly to the seller or to BGIEUS via firstname.lastname@example.org the reimbursement of funds via PayPal minus the purchase handling fees. The return confirmation number provided by PayPal will serve as the legal validity of BGIEUS return confirmation. In the case of alternative tenders are used the Bank-transfer transaction number will serve as legal validity of BGIEUS return confirmation. Cash refunds are not available. In the case of a cash payment for product for which a refund is to be performed the return of finds will require that the buyer provides a valid bank account so that a bank- transfer can be used to process the transaction. Cancellations by the buyer's part, which - unless the purchase order offer states otherwise - must arrive via email in writing not later than 14 calendar days prior to the beginning of purchased products agenda date, to be able for exemption in whole from the payment of the product fee. In case of cancellations or re-bookings by your part, which arrives to BGIEUS less than 14 days prior to the beginning of product's agenda date purchased through BGIEUS's website, €150,00 of the product's fee will be charged. In case of short term cancellation (less than 3 working days before beginning of product agenda date) or in case of non attendance without cause the complete product fee will be charged.Re-booking for a similar seminar within the same year is possible free of any additional charge. We do not allow or accept transfer of attendee participants registration free to third parties.
6.Withdrawal from a product contractBGIEUS and its sellers reserves the right to exclude buyers from theregistration without stating reasons.
7.BenefitsThe Product, eManual(s), eNote(s) and eBook(s) or any corresponding forms of information pertaining to the product, are basically inclusive in the product purchase fees unless otherwise specified in the product description. Purchase of any product consents agreement to BGIEUS TERMS and Conditions. Copyright protected texts, data, images and materials are protected and assigned by Creative commons complete details see Legal Notices. The information material(s) are intended therefore only for non-commercial use of the buyer. Any reproduction, reprint or translation and transfer to third parties without express agreement by the seller, and or owner of material(s) presented in whole or in any part(s) of protected material(s), are not permitted and mean a copyright protection infringement will be pursued under any available legal means. BGIEUS does not represent or ascertains ownership of protected materials it has not created but are provided in the educational products included in seminar product. BGIEUS does not claim publishing ownership or licensing of any material it has not created. BGIEUS takes a position of Stewardship and derives no income from copyright material it does not own.
8.Product locationThe exact locations where products are offered will be posted both on the website and in the description of the purchase order. Location owners have no business affiliation with BGIEUS or the seller. Buyer's cost of accommodations for travel, lodging and meals are not included in the participation fee unless other wise specified by the seller in the purchase order.
9.Certificate of participationParticipants who purchase products will receive a certificate of participation and completion if they have attended 75% of the product agenda and completed any competence tests presented by the seller.
10.Changes in Products agenda schedule All products require a sufficient number of buyers registered to participate. The Product's ad on the website will state both a minimum and maximum amount of buyers required. BGIEUS and sellers of products reserve the right to make changes to the product's agenda schedule including but not limited to: starting-times, dates, location when necessary consolidations of product locations as to meet minimum attendance and if needed possible cancellations. The buyer will be notified in a timely and in a suitable manner. Claims against BGIEUS may not be derived therefrom since it is not the seller of any products.
11.Cancellation of Products a) If a seller should have to cancel their product offering for important reasons, acts of God, or other incidences beyond the seller's control a full refund to registered buyer's purchase fees takes place. Further claims do not exist.b) In case of a product cancellation due to illness of the lecturer, insufficient number ofparticipants, as well as other events for which we are not responsible or force majeure, there shall be no claim to having the product agenda schedule take place. We assume no liability for other immediate damages and costs such as loss of income, travel expenses, consequential and pecuniary damages of any kind. c) In the case of cancellation buyer may opt to have their product purchase transferred to another product that is scheduled to take place within the calendar year of the original product purchase.d,)Product is the possession of seller and is a NON-transferable instrument that the buyer can exchange or transfer to any third party with out the written consent of the seller..
12. Product Release of Liability and Waiver of Legal Rights Products posted BGIeuropeseminars.com are primarily intended to support the Chiropractor Services Sector. As such, products are inherently associated with activities which could lead to death or serious injury. By purchasing a product offered, sold, or made available through this website, the buyer explicitly releases BGIeuropeseminars.com and its business partners from all liability and waives all legal rights whatsoever related to use of the product. This shall be the case no matter how or where the information was used.By purchasing a product from a seller who offers for sale their product on BGIeuropeseminars.com, buyer agrees to:Assume ANY and ALL RISKS of INJURY OR DEATH resulting from use of the product,WAIVE, RELEASE, and NOT SUE, MAKE ANY CLAIMS OR FILE ANY ACTIONS against BGIeuropeseminars.com, SalutePNL, or any other owner or operator of businesses offering products through this website, or any one of the aforementioned entities and each of their insurance carriers, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, members, representatives, assignees, employees, volunteers and agents, as well as any manufacturers and distributors (hereinafter the “Indemnified Parties” collectively, the “Indemnified Party” individually) that are based on, arise or result from, in whole or in part, use of any product, and INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HARMLESS, from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising from or related to participation in any activity and any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by buyer or assignee, or caused to others or their property by buyer or assignee. Buyer also agrees to pay all costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements, incurred by any Indemnified Party in defending an investigation, claim or suit brought by or on behalf of Buyer or assignee.
13. Intellectual PropertyThis web site and all products for sale contain(s) proprietary material that is or may be protected by United States and European Union Intellectual Property office and or European Union Trademark office, Copyright Law, Trademark Law, trade secret law, and by international treaty provisions.All rights not granted to you herein are expressly reserved by Amy Jane Burke. No portion of the materials obtained from or through this web site may be reprinted, republished, redistributed, reproduced, retransmitted or otherwise transferred in any form except for your private or internal business use without our prior express written permission.BGIEuropeSeminars.com, BGI Europe Seminars logo and other products and services names are our service marks. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use them in any manner.You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- ,sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access, BGIEUS may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. BGIEUS does not allow or create user ID and password accounts for you for this Website's content is held in confidence and is protected by both copyrights and registered Trademarks you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
14. No Resale of ServiceYou agree not to reproduce, in any form of human communication or machine or electronic communication, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our Service(s).
15. Modification and/or Termination of ServiceWe reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
16. OwnershipThe content on this site is owned and maintained by Amy Jane Burke company Salutepnl, dba BGIEuropeSeminars.com, the sole owner of the domain BGIEuropeSeminar.com and related intellectual property. All good will associated with the name BGI Europe Seminars remains the property of that third-party. Salutepnl dba BGIEuropeSeminar.com is responsible for the content posted to the site. Except as otherwise expressly provided by BGIEuropeSeminars.com, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any applications sold therein shall be construed to confer any license under any of Amy Jane burke /Salutepnl’ intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. BGIEuropeSeminars.com does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Amy Jane Burke or Salutepnl. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Amy Jane Burke and Salutepnl.
17.Applicable law, place of performance, place of jurisdictiona) For product purchase disputes and implementation of adjudication, unless otherwiseagreed upon in writing will take place in the location of the European Court of Justice.b) The conditions of participation remain mandatory in all remaining parts even if someprovisions are found to be legally invalid. Agreements differing from this product purchase description will only be valid if they are agreed in writing between the seller and buyer prior to purchase of a product. bgieuropeseminars.com and its parent company are released from any liability of products.c) The place of performance is the location (Country, State, County/Region) of the corporate registry of the product's seller.
BGI Europe Seminars.com Ownership information
Amy Jane Burke
SalutePNL P.Iva 02474800816
Via Roma, 31
91017 Pantelleria (TP), Italy
18. Email Use
Except as otherwise provided in these terms, BGIEUS will give you any notices regarding the Site by posting them on the Site. You also authorize BGIEUS to send notices (including notice of subpoenas or other legal process, if any, and including any notices sent by Amy Jane Burke, Salute PNL, BGI Europe Seminars) via electronic mail. You must check the website for notices, and you will be considered to have received a notice when it is posted on the website, or when sent by us via electronic mail, whether or not received by you. You must keep your email address current and any notice sent by BGI Europe Seminars to an email address that you have provided to us will be considered effective notice.Your e-mail address is not used for any purpose other than replying to any queries you have sent us using our Contact page.