2020/2021 Project SCOPE Registration Form
You have indicated that you need child care provided by Project SCOPE. Please fill out the form and submit it as soon as possible. Due to restrictions and guidelines, we will only be able to accept a certain number of registrations for each school.
To help keep our program safe and consistent, we have certain start dates depending on what day of the week we receive your registration form. Families that submit it by WEDNESDAY EVENING, may start scope the following MONDAY.
Please know that even though you are submitting an application, this does not guarantee placement.
Project SCOPE will send either a confirmation letter via email that you must acknowledge or an email stating that we have put your child on our waiting list. The CONFIRMATION LETTER will contain very important information, please take the time to read it and acknowledge that you received it. When you receive your confirmation email, it will have a start date in the comments. Your child is expected to start on that date. If your child does not start and has not paid to hold their spot by Friday of the same week, your child will automatically be dropped from the roster. This is due to the fact that families are calling on a daily basis to get their child into our program.
* Project SCOPE hours will be 7am - 6pm.
* Children can only attend Project SCOPE at the school they attend unless they have special needs or behavioral issue. Children with special needs and behavioral issues may be asked to attend Lee SCOPE.
* Your child will be placed with the same group of children every day during SCOPE.
* All children will be expected to wear a mask while in the building and any time they go outdoors with their group when they cannot maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
* Weekly fees will be due each Monday.
* A full weekly fee will be charged regardless of what day of the week your child(ren) start.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Springfield Public Schools.