Robbinsdale Whiz Bang Days Parade Information / Application Sunday, July 11, 2021
PARADE LINE UP TIME: 1:00 - 2:30 pm
PARADE START TIME: 3:00pm Sharp!
The Robbinsdale Whiz Bang Days Parade, sponsored by community donations, is proud to celebrate our 73rd year! We would like to invite you our TWIST of our parade and help us celebrate our community’s historic parade and small town feel.
Do to Covid-19 we will be having a drive-thru style of parade where units will be parked and spectators will drive by the units. We will also be prioritizing floats for this parade because of their added entertainment value. Please aim for offering the most entertaining and memorable float/unit you can. Thanks!
1) Application Process: Complete the Whiz Bang Days Parade Application Form and return it by June 23, 2021
2) Distribution of materials and candy: We are not sure if this will be able to be done or not. More details to come.
3) Order of Appearance: The parade committee will determine the number of entries and order of appearance for units in the parade. The order is determined to establish a good variety and the best display of the participants.
4) Line-up Procedures: We be detailed in your confirmation letter – but the fewer cars the better as there is limited space for parking.
5) Approximately two weeks prior to the parade date, the contact person for your unit will be notified of your line-up number. It will be the responsibility of the contact person of each unit to notify your unit’s members about this information. Please do not call to find out the number if you ARE NOT the contact person.
6) Insurance: All parade units must carry their own insurance.
Fees for the parade:
Political or Business Unit (Non Robbinsdale) $75
Political or Business Unit (Robbinsdale) $50
Visiting Royalty - No fee
Makes checks payable to Whiz Bang Days and mail them to the address below. You can still fill out the application via the google doc online.
Robbinsdale Whiz Bang Days Parade
8710 45th Ave. N.
New Hope, MN 55428
Parade Committee Chair: Scott / Pam Scheiller
612-840-8124 – please leave a message we will return the call
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service