Conrad Blandford Hairdressing COVID-19 Information
Please read the below information and complete the mandatory form, in full.
This will ensure the following:
*You are fully aware of what you must do so we are able to complete your appointment for you.
*You are aware of how our Salon Journey will look when we hope to reopen our doors, on Saturday 4th July.
The safety of our staff and our clientele is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, we have comprised 'The New Salon Journey' for your safety and comfort whilst visiting Conrad Blandford Hairdressing.
Please see the points below for information on the processes we have implemented in light of COVID-19 to accommodate our clients, whilst minimising risk:
• Extended opening hours - subject to change.
• Social distancing advice will be followed and 2m area between clients enforced.
• All surfaces, equipment and implements will be cleaned/disinfected between each client.
• All gowns, towels and linens will be used once only and laundered at 60 degrees.
• Any items deemed not essential to services have been removed from the salon, temporarily.
• All our staff will wear the required PPE, and have undertaken training on essential infection control and
hand hygiene practices.
• Stylists will still provide the usual consultation at the beginning of each service. However, we are are unable
to provide our sole 15 minute consultation appointment slots that we would usually recommend for new
clients and colour changes in salon. Our 15 minute consultation appointment slots will be available through
telephone call or video call only.
• Unfortunately, due to strict time constraints we cannot offer colour services which we must book 60+
minutes for e.g. full head highlights, full ombre etc. This means we are also unable to offer colour changes
at this time.
• Blowdry's will be provided with cutting services as standard and will also be added to every colour service in
line with our usual practice. Due to time constraints, hair will be 'blasted' until dry and then styled with
As a Conrad Blandford Hairdressing Client, we kindly ask you read and adhere to the points below:
• Please attend your appointment alone, unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer services for
• Please arrive at the 5 minutes prior to your appointment time as we are aiming to adhere to strict
timescales. Please be aware we are unable allow you in to the building to wait for your Stylist.
• Upon arrival, please wait outside where you will be greeted by a staff member.
• Please ensure you bring your own mask to your appointment - masks must be worn by all clients without
• Please ensure you fit your mask prior to entering the salon - this should be a mask that will provide the
correct level of protection for the entirety of your appointment time.
• Upon entering the salon, a member of staff will dispense hand sanitiser for you to use, and issue a
temperature check. Please be aware that if your temperature read is abnormal, we will be unable to
complete your appointment.
• Where possible please do not bring your coat/handbag, if you choose to wear a coat you will be asked to
keep this with you or if you wish, hang it up - we must make you aware that this means it may come into
contact with other peoples belongings.
• We are unable to take cash payments, so please ensure you are able to pay by card or Apple pay.
• Please defer your appointment by a minimum of 14 days (or a timescale that follows Government
guidelines, should they change) if you or anyone you have been in contact with has shown any COVID-19
• Unfortunately, at this time we will not be offering refreshments.
We thank you for your loyalty, patience and cooperation and look forward to welcoming you back to the salon very soon.
The Conrad Blandford Team
“Behind the chair, we grow, we learn, we aspire, we dream, together.”
Updated opening hours: