Melange im Salon - Registration
Which 6 questions would you like to discuss?
1. What could trigger new violent conflicts in Europe today?
2. Is there a risk of a nuclear exchange?
3. To what extent is a cooperative security framework in Europe contingent on a resolution of the crisis in and around Ukraine?
4. Can your country protect its sovereignty and security without the help of others?
5. What steps could be taken to de-escalate and de-militarize tensions in Europe in order to prevent possible war?
6. Are new rules and agreements needed to deal with contemporary threats and challenges to security?
7. What are the challenges on which states need to work together, because they cannot be addressed on their own?
8. To what extent are shared values, including democracy and the rule of law, essential for cooperation?
9. Should your country strengthen its military potential and pursue national security interests regardless of the reaction of others?
10. Should Russia be part of the European security system? Why?
11. Should the United States be part of the European security system? Why?
12. How to get along with neighbours (and other states) that you do not trust?
13. How to communicate in ways that improve respect and enhance cooperation?
14. How should our common European space be managed in terms of economic and environmental security?
15. What are the benefits of cooperative security to great powers and smaller states?
16. What is your vision for European security in the next 5 to 10 years?
17. What should your country do to contribute to cooperative security?
18. What can you do to contribute to cooperative security?
By registering, the organisers are granted permission to take photographs during the event and to use these recordings for public relations work and documentation, analogue and digital.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shabka.