Self-Assessment Module 4 (COAG)
1. Which area is not a FEAL Pillar?
2. Which parts of the above analysis focuses on internal aspects?
Strengths and opportunities
Strengths and threats
Strengths and weaknesses
Opportunities and weaknesses
3. Strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities analysis can be used to review strategies and set goals.
4. Select the false answer. Multifunctional activities to diversify your farm:
Sell your business to another farmer
5. Factors that do not affect the achievement of the objectives:
Define the possible obstacles
Identify who can help you
Know the legislation of each topic
6. Choose the false option. What does it mean that a goal is SMART?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service