180 Degrees Consulting (University of Melbourne) - Consultant Application 2021
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Consultant with 180 Degrees Consulting at the University of Melbourne for Semester 2, 2021.
• This position is pro bono and only open to current University of Melbourne Students. The position commences at the start of Semester 2, 2021 and finishes at the end of Semester 2, 2021.
• Applications close: Wednesday 14th July 2021 at 11:59pm (also includes deadline for video interview submission)
• After you submit your application, you will receive an email containing an individual link to a short video interview. You will have 24 hours to complete the video interview from the time you receive the link.
• You will also be required to upload your resume via the video interview portal.
• Zoom interviews (shortlisted candidates only): Wednesday 21st July to Sunday 25th July
• Application outcomes released: Monday 2nd August
• If you apply for Consultant, you will only be considered for Consultant. If you apply for Team Leader, you will automatically be considered for Consultant as well.
180 Degrees Consulting is a professional organisation, and we take our commitment to our clients, team members and wider network seriously. Joining 180 Degrees Consulting requires committing to several activities, including but not limited to:
• Regularly attending team meetings and being responsive to team communications
• Communicating with the Executive Committee when required
• Meeting with the client and mentor when required
• Producing one or more deliverable such as a consulting report or presentation
• Attending scheduled 180DC activities as required, such as compulsory training and branch meetings
By submitting your application, you agree to commit to these activities if selected.
If you have any questions, please contact our People and Culture Director, Hasini Ilangaratne at
or visit our website
to learn more.
180DC values the unique personal characteristics, skill sets, academic and professional backgrounds that make members of our team distinct and inimitable. We are an equal opportunities meritocracy and welcome all interested applicants.
Student ID number
What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
How did you hear about 180 Degrees Consulting?
Referral by friend
Please indicate which describes you:
Select your faculty:
Faculty of Business and Economics
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry, and Health Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary and Agricultural Studies
Faculty of Fine Arts and Music
Faculty of Science
Melbourne Business School
Melbourne Law School
Melbourne School of Government
Melbourne School of Professional and Continuing Education
Melbourne School of Engineering
Melbourne School of Health Sciences
Melbourne School of Design
Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences
Melbourne Dental School
Melbourne Medical School
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
Melbourne Graduate School of Education
Melbourne Conservatorium of Music
School of BioSciences
School of Chemistry
School of Earth Sciences
School of Geography
School of Physics
School of Mathematics and Statistics
School of Computing and Information Systems
School of Ecosystems and Forest Sciences
School of Biomedical Sciences
Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
Victorian College of the Arts
Degree or Major (if applicable):
Select your graduation year:
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of 180 Degrees Consulting.