This registration will provide us with the info we need. Our office will be in touch asap. Please feel free to call 919-606-0647 if you have questions. (email:email@example.com
) We look forward to having you at our signature event!
GENERAL: 1. This application is free - please be as specific and accurate as possible.
2. PLEASE NOTE: PRIORITY IS GIVEN TO CULTURAL/ INTERNATIONAL GROUPS.
3. Once you have registered, we will send you a confirmation and invoice.
4. Due date for registering is Sept 30 - TFEs and Payment due date is Sept 30 No exceptions.
5. Food vendors - filing Temporary Food Permits by March 15 along with the TFE fee. This is the vendor's responsibility to submit on time - through our office. See #9 for more details.
6. Space is limited and once you are accepted and have paid, no refunds will be issued. We turn down other people once we save your spot.
7. Please make sure you answer every question.
8. FLAGS: Please plan on having a flag of the country you are representing along with the USA's flag. (UN recognized flag)
9. Send payment to: NC Vibes: 1537 The Arts Dr. Raleigh NC 27603 (or email pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
) NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE.
***Cafes - Food plus Dessert in one booth - Non-profits-501c required $700/For profit $900 for two days. Please bring your own tables and chairs. We include the walls/pipe and drapes and front of house facade.
***Dessert Cafes only (Non-profit $450/for profit $500 10x10 space - bring your own tables and chairs
***Bazaars Items / Vendor (Non-Profit $400) For profit $450 10x10 pipe and drapes provided - bring your own tables and chairs
***Electrical outlets are extras and based on wattage required.
11. Performances - free to participate and promote your business and group- use Performers Registration Form
12. This is a friendly event that celebrates Raleigh and its welcoming spirit, any confrontations or problems will be addressed immediately by the organizer. Arguments and negative behavior in public are NOT permitted during the event. NC Vibes reserves the right to have the vendor removed from the grounds if behavior deemed inappropriate. No refunds will be issued in this case.
13. We will be sending confirmations, invoices, and information by email. If you don't hear from us please contact Bearta email@example.com
or call 919-606-0647
14. Please note that NCVIBES has the right to approve food items served during the event. Deviation from approved menus, deemed unapproved by audits will result in immediate dismissal. NO Exceptions.
Water, soda sales etc. are NOT permitted - The fairgrounds would like to sell those. You MAY however sell an "ethnic" drink - for example - canned drinks that come from your country (non- alcoholic)
15. Vendors are required to be ready to serve food start time - Vendors are not allowed to pack up and leave before 10:00 pm.
16. The organizer reserves the right to assign vendor spots. If a vendor changes spots without permission, they will be escorted out of the festival.
In order to process your application we will need a reliable contact email for your vendor. This email is how all important information will be sent out from this point forward. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL and CELL number are ACCURATE.