**EVENT DATES: March 14 - March 30, 2014
1) You must make your own skins or visibly alter templates to make them your own. (We reserve the right to reject your application if we notice that your skins look exactly like or very similar to known templates.)
2) Designers are required to create either one new skin line or at least three single skins for this event. These skins will be exclusive* to the event but can be sold in your store after the event has finished. Makeup Creators are required to create at least 3 new makeup collections totaling at least 20 individual makeup items.
*EXCLUSIVE ITEM - an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new. It CAN be an old item in a new and never-released-before color.
3) This event is a skin fair and as such, all items in your store must be skin related. Makeups are allowed, as well as attachables such as bare prim/mesh feet or hands, appliers for Lolas, etc. If you have a question about whether or not something is allowed, please ask an event coordinator. Decorating the inside of your store is allowed but any prims used to decorate your store will counted toward your prim limit.
4) Everyone must be set up by Sunday, March 9, at noon SLT in order to give bloggers some time to get working on all of the new releases. * Bloggers will have access to the skins from March 9-13.
5) On March 14th, early access will be granted to the Skin Fair update group, as well as the Sponsors' business groups.
6) Designers must stick to their prim limit. If you go over, we will decide what needs to be returned. Please keep a strict count on your prims.
7) Only members who are in good standing will be allowed to place items on the sim(s). A non-refundable* fee will be charged to each person for their store and is payable upon approval of the application. Acceptance and invites to the event will be sent out by January 26, 2014. All money is due by February 2, 2014, at the latest. If you have not paid your store fee by this date, you will not be permitted to participate in the event and your store will be given to the next person on the waiting list.
*Refunds may be given in extreme circumstances and are up to the discretion of the event organizers.
***ALL MONEY IS TO BE SENT TO PaleGirlProductions Resident. Please do not give any money for this event to any other person. Only PaleGirlProductions Resident is authorized to collect money for this event. Do NOT send any booth fees until you have been accepted.
8) You will need space for 2 groups. Only members of these group will be permitted on the sim(s) during set up times.
9) All prims must be located on the inside of your store. We will place your logo on the outside. In addition, there will be direct teleporters at the landing point (s) and large billboards available for rent.
10) No scripts are to be used. This includes all networked vendors. NO caspervend, bsm, hippovend, eV2 etc. The ONLY script allowed is a simple split script if needed. Please do not place scripted subscribos, group joiners, note givers, or landmark givers in your store. These will be returned. It is possible for you to give notecards and landmarks by placing the items in a box and setting the box for sale for 0L. No hover-texts will be tolerated.
11) To help cut down on lag, we ask that all items placed in your store be set to phantom if possible.
12) Because we want the sim(s) to be open to everyone on SL, it will be PG. This means all vendors must have private parts covered and there should be no photos of anything obviously sexual in nature.
**STORES AND PRICES:
Prices for stores are as follows:
Small Store - 75 prims - 3,000L
Medium Store - 125 prims - 5,000L
Large Store - 250 prims - 10,000L
Landing Point Locations:
Small Store (near the landing point) - 75 prims - 15,000K
Medium Store ( near the landing point) - 125 prims - 17,500L
Large Store (near the landing point) - 250 prims - 20,000L
Stores are filled on a first paid first served basis. The remainder of the stores available for the event will be scattered throughout the rest of the sim. We believe the sim design will allow for every booth to be seen very well. There are no "bad" spaces. There are a limited number of each type of store. If we have too many applicants, we will order more sims and expand. We will try to accomodate you as much as possible but with the number of skin and makeup designers that SL has, it will be difficult to make everyone happy. We do realize this and we would like to apologize in advance if you do not get the exact placement that you hoped for. Billboards will be available at the venue for a cost of $3000L per billboard. If you would like to have one of these spaces you will need to grab it as soon as the sim is open. These usually go fast. To apply for a store please visit the following web address and complete the application form.
We will not accept applications from anyone who has a DMCA filed against them until it is resolved. If you have filed a DMCA against someone because you believe that they have stolen your copyrighted work, and you notify us, we can remove their items from the event The event organizers have the right to refuse any persons to enter our events, either into the venues or to participate. This includes the right to remove designers who have already been approved for the event if we feel it is necessary. Before we remove anyone from the event, we will try to resolve the issue. Where applicable, any fees that have been paid for the event will be refunded.
If you have any questions please contact either Kira Paderborn or Voshie Paine