2012 YSP Application
Please fill this form out clearly and completely to ensure that we will be able to contact you. INCOMPLETE FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! <br><br> Once you have completed the online form, please submit the following: <br><br>
- A current portrait-style wallet sized photo of yourself. [Digital photos may be sent to
- Record yourself on DVD (or you can upload a video online and send us the link) and include the following:<br>
Sing "Happy Birthday to You" A Cappella.<br>
Basses & Altos start on "C".<br>
Tenors & Sopranos start on "E Flat" or higher.<br>
Sing a Broadway or liturgical song, accompanied by guitar or keyboard or recording thereof. No A Cappella performances will be considered. <br>
Demonstrate your vocal range. (lowest note to highest note - no scales please) <br>
Demonstrate other talents (juggling, dancing, mime, etc). <br>
Have fun and be yourself! <br>
- Include a letter of recommendation, from either Option A <i>or</i> B (using forms provided). Be sure to include name, address, phone and position for recommendation. <br>
Option A - Your music coordinator, voice teacher, choir director or someone who has witnessed your musical development. <br>
Option B - Your youth minister, campus minister, priest or someone who has witnessed your spiritual development. <br>
- Write an original short letter (include your name and age) describing: <br>
Your relationship with God and your peers<br>
How you found out about YSP<br>
Why you wish to attend YSP<br><br>
- Send Parental Consent Form<br><br>
Please send to: YSP Foundation, Inc, 4240 Castleman Ave, Third Floor, St. Louis, MO 63110
First and Last
Street, City, State, Zip
Include Area Code
Name of Parent/Guardian(s)
Year of High School Graduation
Parish or Church Name
"NA" if not Catholic
If you are accepted to YSP, this summer will be your ____ time at YSP.
How did you hear about YSP?
Include name if referred by another YSP participant
Which vocal range do you feel most accurately describes you?
Please tell us about your musical/dance experience and any special talents.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service