Enheed is currently recruiting members to the 2018 cohort - to volunteer in Ethiopia.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
We invite applications from individuals who are passionate about intercultural learning, transformative education, and stepping outside of their comfort zones.
As an Enheed participant, you are a young person with a passion for learning, and contributing to local communities and organizations.
1. How long is the program? 1 month
2. Where is it based? Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. What is the language requirement? English
4. What are the 2018 departure dates? - June 1st 2018 - August 1st, 2018
5. Where will I volunteer? Your volunteer placements will depend on your interests and background (education and work). We have partners in various fields including Education, Health, Technology, and Business.
6. What is the program fee and what does it include? The program fee for the Enheed experiential learning program is $2300 CAD Our program fee includes: - Flight from Toronto to Addis Ababa - Accommodation - Excursions - Program leader with you 24 hours a day - Regular discussions and workshops - Three local meals a day
Not included: - Travel visas (if necessary) - Travel insurance - Personal souvenirs and personal spending
7. How can I raise the money for the program? We encourage you to fundraise and equip you with the tools necessary to meet and exceed your goals. We will provide you with pledge forms, templates, and successful ideas from alumni.
8. What is the deadline to apply? Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Please complete all sections of this application.
Note that the online application cannot be saved in progress. If you close your browser or navigate away from this page before submitting, all entries will be lost. It is advised to save your longer answers in an offline application, such as Microsoft Word, to prevent losing work.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org