• Once Edulingua receives the registration form, they will send an email containing the instructions to pay the deposit of 185 euros.
• A confirmation email with the registration form and the accommodation booking confirmation will be received once Edulingua receives the deposit of €185. Payment must be made within one week of receiving the confirmation email.
• The deposit (-30% of administrative expenses) will be refunded only if the cancellation occurs at least 60 days before the beginning of the course (for no reason the deposit will be refunded after that date, including failure visa denial, illness, mourning, pandemic and any other reason)
• If at the time of enrollment the student has purchased the insurance of 70 euros to protect his/her deposit, he/she will be able to cancel his participation for any reason by the friday before the start of the course and will receive a refund of 185 euros with bank transfer. The sending cost of the wire will be held by Edulingua and the cost upon receipt will be held by the student.
• No refund of the entire fee will be granted in case the student, for any reason, drops the course after its beginning
• A fee of 3% is charged for payments made by credit card.
• The balance must be paid on the first day of the course.
• The accommodation fee (included in the course price) must be paid separately. Any bank charges must be paid directly to the school along with the balance.
• Minors have to present parental authorization.
• Insurance: the students are responsible for any damage caused to the school property. The participants are not insured by the school in case of sickness, accidents, or robbery. The students must seek information from their local authorities to know if they will be insured during their stay abroad.