Mentoring Program Application Form
At IABC QC, our mentoring program is an opportunity for members to learn from each other in a structured intentional way. We match those who seek to learn with those who have the relevant professional knowledge, perspective and insights to share, challenge and support learning. We provide a framework for formalizing the mentoring relationships and monitoring progress and learning.
Our mentoring program is:
· Creating new networking opportunities around aspects of the communication profession that matter to our members.
· Helping us develop a qualified referral database of potential job candidates, panellists, speakers, etc.
· Demonstrating thought leadership and contributing to the overall development of the communication profession.
· Engaging Chapter members who are interested in:
- Sharing their communication skills and experience;
- Further developing their professional careers.
The IABC QC mentoring program adheres to IABC’s ethical guidelines. Mentors and mentees will:
· Advance communications that are legal, ethical and sensitive to cultural values and beliefs;
· Engage in truthful, accurate and fair communication that facilitates respect and mutual understanding;
· Adhere to the articles of the IABC Code of Ethics for Professional Communicators.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us at
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service