Enzyme experiments multiple choice questions
Please complete the following multiple choice questions. There is only one correct answer per question. Please input your name at the end of the form.
1. Which of the following is the optimum pH for catalase in celery?
2. Which of the following substances is the substrate for catalase?
3. Washing up liquid is necessary in the enzyme experiments in order to:
To ensure a colour change
Trap the oxygen produced
To maintain the pH
Keep the glassware clean
4. How many molecules of hydrogen peroxide can catalase break down per second?
5. What is the function of pH buffer?
To maintain the pH of a solution at a set value.
To keep the temperature of the solution the same.
To change the pH of a solution.
To cause the enzyme to break down the substrate
6. The function of a water bath is:
To change the temperature of solutions.
To cause the enzyme to break down the substrate.
To maintain the pH of a solution.
To maintain the temperature of a solution at a set value.
7. What substance did you use to immobilise yeast cells?
8. What substance did you use to solidify the beads of immobilised yeast?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service