ASCV Self-Advocate Membership Form
At the Autism Society Central Virginia (ASCV), our mission is to improve the lives of all affected by autism here in Central Virginia. We offer a wide range of programs, services, and activities for individuals and families to learn, grow, and connect with each other. We hope you will join the hundreds of individuals, family members, caregivers, professionals, and other community members that make up our membership network. The work we do would not be possible without the support from our local community!
Membership in the Autism Society Central Virginia provides the following benefits:
• Exclusive perks at local businesses as part of our ASCV Membership Benefits Program
• Members-only annual events and other social activities throughout the year
• Social and recreational programming including teen social groups and bowling outings
• Monthly e-newsletter with resources and calendar of community events
• Free childcare during our monthly educational workshops
• Discounted rates on workshops, conferences, and fee-based programs
Type of Membership
Self-Advocate - 18+ ($5 annually)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Autism Society Central Virginia.