Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff 2020 Concessions Application
Thank you for your interest in being a concessionaire at the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff (KAF). Please read the information below and submit your application for consideration.
Applications are due April 3. Application Fee is due April 10 (non-refundable).
Final concessionaires will be notified by April 17, 2020. Final booth fees are due Friday, May 1.
In addition to this form, all applicants must email a photo of their booth OR truck AND a PDF of their menu to
with the subject " (YOUR COMPANY NAME) Art Fair Concessions Application Photo and Menu"
2020 Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff Dates & Times
Saturday, July 11, 10 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, July 12, 10 AM - 5 PM
Cost and Requirements
- Application fee: $10 (Mail to Krasl Art Center, ATTN: Art Fair Concessions, 707 Lake Blvd, St Joseph, MI, 49085)
- Booth rental: $600 ($500 for non-profit organizations or registered 501 (c) (3))
- Electrical hookup: $15 per booth
- Water hookup: $10 per booth
- Accepted concessionaires shall comply with all federal, state, county and municipal laws, ordinances and/or regulations that are applicable to the operations being carried on.
- A Berrien County temporary health permit is required.
- Accepted concessionaires are required to have the following insurance coverage:
* Comprehensive General Liability Coverage
* Premises and Operation
* Product Liability
* Contractual Liability
*The policy shall name St. Joseph Art Association, Inc. DBA Krasl Art Center as additional insured
- Bodily Injury - $500,000.00
- Property. Damage - $50,000.00
Krasl Art Center and Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff Conduct Policy
Vendor owners and staff will conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner at all times during the event dates. If, in the sole discretion of Krasl Art Center (KAC) staff, any vendor owner or staff member fails to conduct her or himself in such an appropriate and professional manner, the vendor may be asked to leave the event and must do so immediately.
Krasl Art Center and the Krasl Art Fair on the Bluff are committed to providing a safe and secure environment. Acts or threats of physical violence, intimidation, harassment or coercion, stalking, sabotage, and similar activities towards Krasl Art Center staff, volunteers, patrons, other vendors or artists are not tolerated. Engaging in these or other inappropriate or unprofessional acts may result in termination of any agreement/license, forfeiture of all deposits and/or fees paid and removal of equipment from the premises for the duration of the event. Vendors who are asked to leave must quietly load out at the time designated by the Krasl Art Center staff. Vendors who are asked to leave the event will be prohibited from participating in future events.
Concessionaires are located in the KAF dining area on Lake Blvd. directly across the street from Lake Bluff Park, in select locations along Lake Blvd., and on KAC's main grounds for the beer and wine garden. Locations will be assigned upon acceptance and receipt of photos of food booth, signed concessionaire contract, license, application fee and rental fee(s).
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Krasl Art Center, Inc..