2021 Food Vendor Application
Christmas at Italian Lake benefiting Bethesda Mission
December 11 11am - 6pm | December 12 12 pm - 5 pm
Italian Lake Park, Uptown Harrisburg
Food vendors will line 3rd Street above Italian Lake park. This is an outdoor event with music, a Christmas Market, "sleigh" rides, petting zoo, Santa Claus, and more. Vendors are required to bring their own supplies.
PA Sales Tax No.
Your Full Name
What kind of foods and/or drinks would you like to serve at this event?
Does your business have up-to-date mercantile & health licenses as required by the city of Harrisburg?
How did you hear about Christmas at Italian Lake?
Word of Mouth
Will you need anything to be provided by Bethesda Mission in order to operate at this outdoor event? i.e. electricity, etc?
Any other information about your business?
Upon receipt of your application, our team will review and make a decision to either approve or deny your application. If approved, we will email you a PDF version of the following contract. To confirm your attendance, you will be required to mail us your signed contract with a check for the vendor fee within 7 days from receipt of contract.
The parties to this contract are Bethesda Mission (hereafter “Host”) and _____________________ (hereafter “Vendor”).
Whereas, Host is hosting an Event known as Christmas at Italian Lake to occur at Italian Lake, Harrisburg, PA on 12/11/2021 from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm and 12/12/2021 from 12:00 pm until 5:00 pm, and has the right to license concessions to vend at and during the Event, and
Whereas, Vendor desires to vend _____________________________ at and during said Event, and
Now, therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Vendor will donate to the Host a donation of $50 for a license to vend at and during said Event, submitting said donation to Host within 7 days from receipt of contract. Donation is non-refundable in the event of cancellation, inclement weather, or other circumstance. Vendor will then donate to the Host a donation of 10% of total sales (minus the $50 security deposit), submitting said donations to Host within two weeks of Event close.
2. Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties 1.5 hours before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location.
3. Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
4. Vendor’s vending station shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Vendors are required to bring their own supplies and food utensils.
5. Vendor’s staff may announce the availability of the goods to be vended only while they are within the confines of the vendor’s location.
6. Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
7. No music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
8. Vendor shall have access to the location 1 hour after the Event’s conclusion to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it. Vendor must also remove their goods overnight on Saturday, December 11 and set up again on Sunday morning. Vendors are permitted to leave tent, tables and chairs overnight if desired. The Host agrees to provide overnight security on Saturday.
9. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.
If your application is accepted, do you agree to sign and return the vendor contract with a $50 check within 7 days?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bethesda Mission.