GWC Alumni Request form
Please complete the below form should you wish to request a re-issue of your GWC transcript or certificate.

A certificate can only be re-issued if the original certificate has been lost or stolen. An affidavit (signed by you and stamped and signed by a commissioner of oaths) about the loss of the original certificate must be posted/scanned through to our Academic Administrative Officer (Ms. Sigrid Holscher Only 1 certificate will be re-issued.

There is also a fee for the re-issue of official printed transcripts. Please see the current Fees Schedule on our Website.

We are also able to issue official digital transcripts to individuals and institutions at a fee of R75.

Proof of payment will need to be sent though to before any documents can be produced.

Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Name: *
Surname: *
SA Identification / Passport number: *
GWC Student Number:
Year that you started your studies at GWC? *
Qualification received: *
Requested Documentation:
If you've requested digital documents, please indicate the address to which the documents should be sent.
If you've requested printed documents, please indicate how you want to receive your documents
Clear selection
*What address should the documents be couriered to?
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of George Whitefield College. Report Abuse