Registration for "LINGAP"
LINGAP: Roundtable Gathering For Self-Care
How do you take care of yourself in this fast-paced world? Care for one’s self is important, it can refuel our passion and/or motivation, whenever we get tired physically and mentally. Anchored in this understanding, this umpukan session aims to be an intentional activity that would remind the participants to take care of their mental, emotional and physical health.
NEXT SESSION: PENDING
● Confidentiality. What is shared during umpukan session, stays in umpukan sessions. This respects and honors the story of the person, and the person him/herself who took the courage to expose his/her vulnerability and story.
● Openness. We invite the participants to keep an open mind and non-judgmental attitude towards others–who shared their story that might be different from one’s experience. Openness also shows a degree of respect to the person.
● Unburden. We desire for the umpukan to become a safe space for the participants to unload their story–sharing your thoughts is encouraged but not required. Every story is honored. Every person is heard.
● Listen. We want to cultivate the habit of active listening. And listening to a participants’ story in patience and reverie, shows deep respect and concern for the other person.
● Respect. While we have learned behaviors and expressions that are possibly “offensive,” using it to target someone and demean somebody is a different story. We want the participants to be encouraging in speech and respectful in disagreements.
● Free Event. Sessions are free but registration is required. The participants are encouraged but not forced to buy from the host establishment.
We will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organizations. We will only use these information to process your registration and update you about the UMPUKAN SESSION: LINGAP
I'd like to
join the next session on LINGAP
be updated if there is another session on LINGAP
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service