Sample Practice Test (for future certification exam champions)
1. What type of a meter operates on the principle of the Doppler Effect?
Nutating disk meter
2. What is the main intent of the Lead and Copper Rule?
Reducing lead and copper in source water through filtration.
Enhanced removal of lead and copper through enhanced coagulation.
Preventing lead and copper from leaching from household plumbing and service lines.
All of the above.
3. What is a common means of dealing with the corrosiveness of softened water after treatment with an IX unit?
Addition of orthophosphates
Supplemental lime addition
4. Which of the following centrifugal pump components increases efficiency while reducing internal recirculation and turbulence?
Packing box and packing
Recirculation prevention check valve
5. A solution of 12.5% strength sodium hypochlorite has a specific gravity of 1.2. How many lbs of pure chlorine are in 100 gallons of this solution?
Would you like to receive free practice test question in your inbox each month? If yes, select your area (s) of interest. When you submit this quiz we will be notified of your selection.
Advanced Water Treatment
Utility management, Administration and Safety
Water Use Efficiency
Are you in need of an effective and affordable practice test for a water distribution or water treatment certification exam? Please visit us at:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service