Contract - Learning Designer
Interested in applying for this position with STEM Fuse? Learn more and apply within this form.
This position will be contracted to successfully design, maintain, and troubleshoot digital content and resources. Working in collaboration with the STEM Fuse content and sales teams, the Contract Learning Designer will be contracted to work on a project basis. Additional opportunities will be available to successful learning designers.
Former or current educators are preferred. This is a contract position.
Essential Job Functions
- Build and maintain online e-learning courses, lessons, and resources.
- Create instructional K-12 content, videos, and other resources to support curriculum.
- Build out graphics and other content to support existing curriculum materials.
- Test, review, and make edits to new and existing digital learning content.
- Must be experienced in Articulate Rise, Storyline, and multimedia tools.
Apply to This Position
Interested in this position? Apply below!
Attach Your Resume
Sample of Your Work
Please link to a sample of your previous work.
Any questions for STEM Fuse?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of STEM Fuse. -
Terms of Service