ALLIANCE FRANCAISE January - March 2021
17 ALCAZAR STREET, ST. CLAIR, PORT OF SPAIN | 622-6119 |
General Terms and Conditions
1) Non-beginners who register for the first time at the Alliance must have an assessment test before the classes begin.
2) The pedagogical team guides students to the class most suited to their level. They choose the teachers and works with them. They determine the curriculum depending on the level of the group, and reserve the right to move a student to another class if his or her level differs from the others. If the student has or wants to repeat a class, no discount will be applied.
3) Assiduity attestation – The student must come to class on a regular basis. A presence attestation will be delivered on demand within one year after completion of the term.
4) Tuition fees must be paid before the first class.
5) Deferral and cancellation policy after the beginning of the course: Once classes have begun, and in the case of one or more absences in various courses, no deferral or reimbursement can be made for any reason whatsoever.
However, in the case of serious illness and/or incapacity justified by a medical certificate, preventing participation in a course for over 4 weeks, the student can ask to be reimbursed the missed tuition (with the exclusion of the annual registration fee which remains the property of Alliance Française de Trinidad et Tobago, and the books) or to transfer the course within a limit of 6 months after the date of interruption of the course.
6) Change of program- Modifications: The Alliance Française reserves the right:
- to cancel any insufficiently enrolled course. In the event no other course of an equivalent level can be suggested, the sum of the corresponding tuition fees will be reimbursed to the student. If this cancellation affects all of the courses chosen by the student, the Annual Registration Fee will also be refunded.
- to modify, if necessary, the schedule and calendar of courses, after informing the student and the client.
No change of days and times can be accepted after the first two weeks of each session.
7) Official holidays do not give the right to any discount, refund or report.
BY FILLING OUT THIS REGISTRATION FORM, YOU AGREE TO ALLIANCE FRANCAISE General terms & Conditions.
If you have a special request please do not hesitate to adress it to the director :
I hereby confirm that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of AllianceFrancaiseTrinbago.