HOW TO REQUEST PREFERENCE POINTS / LETTERS OF SUPPORT:
1. Submit this Preference Points Certification Form Request at least TWO WEEKS in advance of the grant submission deadline. This allows the necessary time to review each request and allow any follow up questions the Promise Zone office may have. Please understand the Promise Zone office can not guarantee a request be approved if this TWO WEEK notice is not followed.
2. You will be notified by Promise Zone office if your request was approved.
FEDERAL GRANT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Once the federal grant proposal is submitted, please send the following documents to the Promise Zone office at email@example.com
1. Full grant application and all of its exhibits from Grants.gov or funding agency.
2. Award notice, if and once awarded.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
1. Proposed project includes a portion of the Promise Zone boundaries or it includes specific and definable services or
benefits to Promise Zone residents.
2. Organization has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Promise Zone Office, an entity of the City of Los
3. Propose project aims to meet one of the Promise Zone goals:
• Create Economic Opportunity
• Improve Educational Outcomes
• Make Our Neighborhoods Safe
• Build Equitable, Livable, and Sustainable Communities
4. Promise Zone funding commitment and specific objectives for Promise Zone residents being served must be included.
If you need assistance please contact us at 213.893.8054 or email Elder Sanabria at firstname.lastname@example.org