Ngāti Makino Iwi Authority Firewood Subsidy Application
As a response to the COVID-19 Lockdown Ngāti Makino Iwi Authority is offering a Firewood Subsidy for 2 cubic metres of firewood. We are working closely with selected firewood merchants to provide this service.
Eligibility & Criteria
* You must be a registered member of Ngāti Makino Iwi Authority. If you haven't registered please register at
* You must be between 18 - 64 years of age to apply
* You must be residing within the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
* You must apply for the Firewood Subsidy using this online application form
* Only one delivery per household
* The subsidy amount is $100.00 only
* You can only receive this subsidy once
* We will organise payment of the subsidy with the firewood merchant directly. You will need to ensure that the remaining amount ($100.00) due for the firewood is paid by you.
* If you are applying for your home in Rotorua, your fireplace must be compliant with the Solid Fuel Burner Regulations for Rotorua
Individual subsidies will be paid at the Trustees discretion
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ngati Makino Heritage Trust.