YPAHD Day Funding Application
**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW AS IT INCLUDES IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING THIS APPLICATION**
Young People Affected by Huntington Disease (YPAHD), the youth Chapter of the Huntington Society of Canada (HSC) is proud to present YPAHD Days 2019 in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax!
This one-day conference designed specifically for youth, will be held on Saturday, November 16, 2019. YPAHD Day will present information and topics of interest to youth affected by HD (14-35 years of age).
The Huntington Society of Canada is proud to provide funding assistance for a select number of YPAHD Chapter delegates to attend the one-day youth conference.
**Assistance may include one or more of the following**:
- Complimentary registration for the YPAHD Day nearest you (approx. $160 value)
- 1 night shared accommodation in a standard room at the local YPAHD Day hotel (approx. $150 value)*
- Flight subsidy of up to $200, or mileage subsidy of up to $100
Ground transportation from the airport to YPAHD Day is not included in funding.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ROUND 2!
- Applications must be received by September 30, 2019
- Once your funding is approved, you must register by October 16. After October 16, your funding will expire and return to the general pool of funds to be reallocated.
For those applying for funding, preference is given to:
- Those within the YPAHD age range (14-35)
- Those who are actively involved with HSC/YPAHD (through youth mentorship, participation in YPAHD activities, or leading/attending events with your local Chapter).
- Those who are the only individual within their household requesting funding to attend YPAHD Days
Questions? 1-800-998-7398 ext 127 or
Learn more about YPAHD and YPAHD Days at
City and Province
If you are under 18, please provide contact details for your parent or guardian (Delegates under 18 must be accompanied).
Please list the name of anyone else in your household who has or will be applying for funding to attend YPAHD Day. (A separate application is required for each person requesting funding.)
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service