This clinic is open to individuals interested in applying for DACA for the first time and for renewal applications. Limited space is available, pre-registration is required. Priority is given to Cañada Students. You will receive a telephone call, text or email confirming your registration.
If your work authorization card expires no later than March 7, 2016 you are eligible for this free event.
Free Transportation for Cañada Students:
Meet at 2:45 PM on Oct. 8 in front of the Cañada College Library. The shuttle will leave promptly by 3:15 PM.
* Tour of a major Silicon Valley law firm.
* Panel Presentation on "Life After DACA"
* Light dinner and refreshments.
* Free expert legal assistance in completing your DACA application
* Spanish translation & interpretation assistance
Initial DACA Requests -- Please Bring:
- Birth Certificate, Passport, Matricula
- Proof of residing in the U.S. since/before 2007 until present day, including 6/15/07 and 6/15/12 (at least 2-3 different types of
proofs per year)
- Proof of current school enrollment or
- Department of Homeland Security
DACA Renewals -- Please Bring:
- Current DACA work authorization card (expiring no later than March 7, 2016)
- Copy of previously filed DACA application and USCIS receipt notices
- Passport (if you have one)
- 2 passport-style photos and a money order for $465 (payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security)
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Attend one of our free information sessions:
"DACA 101: Undocumented Student Programs"
Thurs. Sept. 24, 2:30 - 3:30 PM or Wed. Sept. 30, 5:30 - 6:30 PM in the Social Sciences Hub (building 9, room #307).