Portland A&O Survey
Feedback for 2018 Events and Action Plan
1. Which of the following Athletic and Outdoor industry events organized by Prosper Portland did you attend in 2017? (check all that apply)
AOYP Event: ADX Tour and Happy Hour at Base Camp Brewing Company (6/15/17)
AOYP Toast to Summer Event: Kickflicks Contest at Revolution Hall (8/30/17)
Peer to Peer sessions
8th Annual A&O Industry Celebration at Terrazign (12/7/17)
In the Running Pitch Semi-Finalist Coaching with Oregon Angel Fund (11/30/17)
I did not attend any A&O events in 2017 (if selected, please skip to question 6)
2. Overall, how was your experience at these events?
3. What motivated you to attend one of these Prosper Portland events? (choose your top motivation)
The chance to learn something new
To find mentors
To find a job
To catch up with friends
To meet new people
Food & drink
To win one of the raffle prizes
Reasonable cost of tickets
4. Based on your experience, what would you suggest to improve future Prosper Portland hosted A&O events?
5. What types of events would you recommend for 2018-2019? (check all that apply)
In-depth industry conference (1-2 day experience)
Educational Sessions (1-2 hours of smaller groups)
6. If you answered no to Question #1, why have you not attended a Prosper Portland hosted A&O event in 2017?
Did not know about events
Event did not address my interests
Location was not convenient
The event was too expensive
At the December 7th A&O Annual Event, we unveiled an industry report and call to action, which found that there is industry need for collective action around several goals.
To view full report go to:
7. Of these goals, which one would you be most interested in working to advance? (choose your top priority)
Focus on local K-12 outreach and create a pipeline to Oregon A&O unversity programs
Increase diversity and inclusion in the A&O industry through recruitment and retention of diverse employees at A&O companies, as well as targeted events and partnerships
Enable small and medium sized A&O businesses to access back-of-house services and scale more effecticiently
Foster community and collaboration in the A&O industry around conservation and recreation
Unify Oregon regions and statewide A&O efforts under a cohesive branding/marketing strategy
8. Would you be willing to volunteer to be on a working committee or task force that meets no more than 4 times per year to advance your goal?
If yes, please provide us with your contact information (Full Name)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service