• Pay the non-refundable £12 (adult) £6 (under 16) registration fee:o by BACs with the reference ‘W4W’ and your surname ORo by sending a cheque made out to ‘ABCD’ to ABCD, Dovecot House, Goodworth Clatford, Hants, SP11 7HN (all this information is repeated on our Walk for Wheelchairs page of our website!)
• You will aim to raise £50 minimum for ABCD either:o through our centralised ABCD Virgin Giving page (virginmoneygiving.com/fund/walkforwheelchairs)o using a sponsorship form and transferring the funds raised to ABCD within three weeks of the walk
• You will aim to finish the 9 mile walk within 5 hours on the understanding that those who finish after 1745 will have to arrange their own return transport to Horsebridge.
• Listen to and respect the marshals, and not leave the signposted route
• Seek medical help if necessary
• Must state if you do not want your photo to be used in ABCD publications and social media
• Keep any dogs on a short lead, taking additional care when near livestock
• Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. While on footpaths, the going can be uneven and will include stiles. Please contact us if you have any concerns about access
Please be aware that there is very minimal parking at the Goodworth Clatford end point on request. Please email email@example.com if you would like to reserve a space - first come first serve. There is a little more parking in the village, accessible by walking along the road.