North Ayrshire Sports Awards 2018 Nomination Form
1. The awards are free to enter.
2. Award sponsors may not enter the category they sponsor.
3. You must have permission of the organisation or individual to nominate them to win an award.
4. Entries are treated in confidence.
5. You can provide additional information to support your entry, please ensure any additional material do not exceed 3 pages. You can email links, testimonials or further supporting information to
6. You can submit multiple entries across the categories but a separate submission must be made for each nomination.
7. Incomplete entries will not be judged.
8. All entries will be acknowledged on receipt. Entries will become the property of the Ayrshire Weekly Press and entries will not be returned.
9. The Ayrshire Weekly Press reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
10. Information supplied will be shared with the judging panel and all information will be treated as confidential. It will not be used for any purpose other than judging the competition. Finalist organisations may be included in related media coverage and may be required to take part in promotional activities about the North Ayrshire Community Sports Awards.
11. The judges’ decisions are final and no feedback can be provided on entries.
12. By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
You can provide additional information to support your entry, please ensure any additional material do not exceed 3 pages. You can email links, testimonials or further supporting information to
If applicable, supply any relevant URLs.
Your entry should be saved as the category you are entering and your organisation name. For example: Team of the Year - The ABC Team.
You may submit multiple entries, and entries may be submitted in more than one category.
Closing date for ALL applications and supporting information to be received is by 6pm, Tuesday, September 11.
Please note entries received after this date cannot be considered and will not be entered into the Awards.
If you require another format of entry form such as a word document please contact Kirsty Loughlin on 0141 302 6016.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service