Node + JS Interactive 2019 5K Fun Run RSVP
We are pleased to offer a complimentary 5K Running Tour during Node + JS Interactive 2019 in Montreal, Canada.
The 5K will be offered Wednesday, December 11, 2019, by a local and avid runner, Mark (of Tribe Run Club) who will provide a run past several city landmarks. This will be the perfect way to wake up and get your energy going before the first day!
The meeting location will be announced closer to the event. The meetup time for warm-ups are at 6:15 am and the fun run will begin at 6:30 am. All paces are welcome!
Please indicate your interest in the 5K Fun Run by completing the following short questionnaire.
Participants will be required to provide their own running attire and water. Montreal in December can be cold so please come prepared.
**You MUST be registered for Node + JS Interactive 2019 to participate**
Waive and Release
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING
The undersigned certifies as follows:
• I wish to take part in a 5K run.
• I understand that the tour is a physical activity.
• I am physically fit. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
• I am aware that streets adjoining the route are open to regular vehicular traffic.
• I am aware no water stations may exist on the routes.
• I will obey all traffic laws and regulations.
• I understand that by signing below, I am waiving my right to assert any claim or cause of action against Mark Levine in my exchange for taking part in this 5k running tour.
• I authorize the use of pictures taken during my run for the Tribe Run Club and the Linux Foundation social media pages, marketing or press purposes.
Intending to be legally bound, I do hereby, for myself, and my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive, release and forever discharge any and all rights or claims for damages which may have or which hereafter accrue to me against and all persons, organizations, and legal entities affiliated with the Morning Yoga activity, and more particularly to Mark Levine individually, and as a whole, together with their representatives, officers, agents, successors, assigns, and sponsors, for any and all damages which may be sustained or suffered by me in conjunction with my participation in, and/or arising out of my travel to, taking part in, or returning from the 5K Fun Run City Tour.
By submitting this form, you understand that the data you include will be submitted to The Linux Foundation and stored on Google's servers and that The Linux Foundation may contact you regarding this event. Personal data collected from this form is subject to The Linux Foundation’s (
) and Google's (
) respective Privacy Policies. Title
Do you agree to the above waiver and release requirements?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Linux Foundation.