CPSF Pole Sport Registration 2020
Welcome to the 2020 Canadian Pole Sport Federation Championships! Please carefully read the requirements for applying for the Pole Sport discipline and fill in the required fields. Registering for the Canadian Pole Sport Federation Championships will automatically give you an athlete membership for one calendar year. If you have previously paid for your yearly membership, you only need t pay the registration fee.
• All participants must be at least 6 years of age at the time of the competition. Athletes under 18 years are allowed to participate with the written permission of their parents or guardians.
• At the time of the championship, the athlete must be physically fit.
• During registration it will be necessary to provide documents confirming the status of Canadian citizenship or providing documentation of legal residency in the country.
• Applications for participation in the championship will be open until November 22, 2019. Applications will be accepted until 24:00 Pacific time.
• Pay the entry fee. All amounts are listed below. Please note that the application will be accepted only after payment of the entry fee.
• When applying for participation, you agree with the Rules and Regulations of the International Pole Sports Federation (IPSF) and Canadian Pole Sport Federation (CPSF).
• Fill in the online application form and pay the entry fee according to the selected division and category. Within 72 hours an email will be sent to the email address you provided. It will include the documents necessary for you to prepare for the championship. This will be a confirmation that your application was received and processed by the organizer. If you don't hear from us within 72 hours of submitting your registration please contact us at
• In the unfortunate event that you are not able to participate in the competition, the entry fee is not refundable.
• The names of all participants will be communicated by email within one month of registration closing.
Registration fees are currently reflecting our regular registration fee of $120.00.
The prices are the same for both the National and Open Championships:
Amateur / Professional / Elite: $120.00 CAD + $30.00 CAD for membership if not already paid
Doubles: $120.00 + $30.00 CAD for membership for both athletes if not already paid
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Canadian Pole Sport Federation.