Guidance for Applying Organizations:
The Rotary Club of Ardmore welcomes you to apply for our Allocation grants. The Rotary Club of Ardmore is made up of local business men and women, as well as retired individuals, who care about the town of Ardmore PA and look to service the community with their time and fund raising. The primary source of grant allocation funds raised yearly come from the Rotary’s annual Holiday Auction, of which all are welcome.
The Ardmore Rotary Allocations Committee is made up of Ardmore Rotarians as well as members of our board of directors and foundation board. Our purpose is in keeping with our motto, “Service Above Self” and we intentionally direct our charitable efforts towards organizations and programs servicing the needs of local residents in Ardmore and the Main Line areas. Our sole intent is to help improve the quality of living of all the funds serve.
Our grant committee is made up of Ardmore Rotarians as well as members of our board of directors and foundation board.
These funds are intended for charitable efforts that benefit residents and service programs in Ardmore PA and its surrounding region, to increase the quality of living for the entire community.
Charities applying must:1) Be a 501-c-3 registered charitable organization and any program being applied for must service any individual without prejudice of race, religion, disability, etc. If applicant is a religious organization, program must be secular and open to the community (non religious based programs only), not be a religious based programs promoting religious education, not be an Individual or for-profit business, not be a Government entity
2) Be sponsored by a current Ardmore Rotarian.
3) Apply for program funding only. All allocated funds must be used to support a program; none may go to operations.
4) Be able to demonstrate the number and percentage of residents living in Ardmore are expected to be served by this grant.
5) Be able to demonstrate the number and percentage of residents living in the Main Line area expected to be served by this grant.
6) Supply an Impact Statement and signed release to publish this statement. The Impact Statement should be a three or four sentence statement outlining the direct impact the funding received will have in our region. This will be used in press releases and other marketing efforts.
Rotary Allocation grants range from $500 to $2000.
If your non-profit program meets the criteria stated above, then we invite you to apply. All allocation applications must be received by April 1, 2018. We expect allocations to be awarded and notified mid May 2018.