*The Great Lakes Watershed Field Course will take place June 24-27, 2019. The course will be headquartered at the Capt. Thomas M. Kelly Biological Station, 100 Dame St., Suttons Bay, MI.
*Please review the detailed program information prior to completing the application: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ak349JtjTeVsG0YpaZqSX8qPIUjhiuZG5m35OzJxkLA/edit?usp=sharing
* This form will not save your responses for later retrieval. You can view all questions prior to starting the application at https://drive.google.com/a/schoolship.org/file/d/118U6Aa4F9JELOvrWj-y_Ut662YTRf_Xo/view?usp=sharing. It may be helpful to compose your answers in a separate document and copy and paste them into the form when you are ready. Be prepared to submit when you fill it in.
* After this page, the form allows you to move from section to section without filling in the information sequentially. Please double check that you filled out the application completely before submitting. Incomplete applications may not be reviewed.
* Email questions to Juliana Lisuk at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Application deadline is March 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
* We will inform you of your acceptance by April 19, 2019