FCPS Parent Feedback Survey Reopening Plans
Please submit this survey for each child in your household by October 6, 2020 to provide updated feedback for the October 14, 2020 School Board Meeting.
If you are unable to complete this form online, please contact your child's school.
Hybrid Instruction will be offered PreK-12.
- Students will be assigned by household to follow an "A" or "B" schedule.
- "A" schedule students will attend in-person Mondays and Tuesdays. (Last name students A-K)
- "B" schedule students will attend in-person Thursdays and Fridays. (Last name students L-Z)
- Wednesdays will be at-home instructional days for both "A" and "B" students, and teachers will be providing virtual/remote learning and support.
Continue with current virtual/remote learning plan.
Updates about our plan:
- The majority of our teachers will be assigned to either in-person or virtual/remote students. This will allow our teachers to focus their instructional efforts exclusively on one group, ensuring a quality experience for every student. This means that your child may not have the same teacher they have had since September 8th.
- Face mask coverings will continue to be required for all staff and students at all times, with the exception of designated mask breaks.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traducción de este documento, favor de llamar o textear a Jocelyn Stevens a (434) 981-4910; o se puede poner en contacto con ella a
. Nos alegra poder brindarle servicios de interpretación o traducción a su familia.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Fluvanna County Public Schools.