We are looking for a registered dental hygienist that is empathetic, loves to come to work, and a positive impactful team player. We want you to be heavily committed to patient experience, the growth of the practice, and the protection of the Better Smile brand.
The team member must be:
• Extremely friendly
• Present themselves professionally
• Exude confidence
• Be a positive influence and a team player
• Be flexible in scheduling [our schedule of work hours, which includes some weekends]
• Able to accept constructive criticism
The requirements + duties:
• Dental experience [2 years or more preferred]
• Knowledge of EagleSoft dental software is a plus
• Obtain medical histories
• Administer local anesthetics for hygiene procedures as directed by dentist
• Comprehensive charting, as well as Perio charting [as needed]
• Accurate communication notations in electronic format
• Perform basic hygiene procedures, topical fluoride sealant application, as well as scaling and root planning,
• Explain oral hygiene instructions, nutritional counseling
• Breakdown hygiene room following accepted infection control standards
• Clean hygiene instruments
• Set up treatment rooms for next patients
• Highly competitive wage
• Benefits available to full time members after 3 months
• A great work environment.
If you are just looking to "pay the bills," or a stop-gap position, and can't make a long-term commitment to our team, this is not the right fit for you. However, if you are a caring, dedicated dental professional and a team player with the skill set and desire to educate and make an impact in the dental health of our communities, this is truly going to be a great fit for you!
First and last name
Please type cover letter and include link to resume if available.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Shovel The Sidewalk.