Judges Volunteer Form CPS Regional Network STEM Exhibitions VIRTUAL JUDGING - February 1 - February 13, 2021
Monday February 1 - Saturday February 13, 2021
CPS Student STEM Exhibition Chairperson: Carrie Kaestner
Judges Informational link: To be provided on January 31/February 1
Judging Begins on Monday February 1, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
Judging Ends on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 10:00 p.m.
CPS Student STEM Exhibition website:
Mandated CPS Volunteer II Application for Judges all Academic Competitions
As of August 2018 Chicago Public Schools (CPS) have put in place the new Policy and Procedures for CPS volunteers.
All judges participating at the school, regional, city, state and international level where CPS students are involved must complete the Volunteer Level II application. Please take the time now to complete the application at the link given below.
Please follow these steps:
* Complete all questions
* For "School/Organization" type in "Academic Competitions", when the drop down entry shows "Academic Competitions",
* Volunteer Type, select Level II
* When asked "Are you volunteering to coach?" select NO
* When asked "Type of Volunteer?" select "Corporate/Professional Volunteer"
* When asked "I am interested in volunteering in?" select "Competition Judge"
* When asked "Are you volunteering for a specific day/overnight trip or school club?" select NO
* Finish completing the application and submit. You will be notified when you are approved.
The link to the application is:
If you were approved as a Volunteer Level II for the 2018-19 or 2019-2020 school year, you DO NOT need to reapply for
approval this year.
Have you completed the CPS Volunteer Application?
Yes, I have Level I or Level II approval for 2020/2021, 2019-20 or 2018-2019
If you have completed the CPS Volunteer Level II application under a CPS School, please give name of School and approval date. (Type in NA if not applicable)
If you have completed the CPS Volunteer Level I application this school year, please provide your TCN#. (Type in NA if not applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Chicago Public Schools.