Montgomery Community Remembrance Project: Advisory Council Nomination Form
Advisory Council Nomination Form
Please complete this nomination form if you would like to be considered to serve on or if you would like to nominate a community leader to serve on the Montgomery Community Remembrance Project’s Advisory Council. Please note, if you are nominating someone, you must inform them of the responsibilities of the Advisory Council and they must consent to them before you submit their nomination. All nominations must be submitted by the end of the day on October 4th, 2019.
Advisory Council Member Responsibilities:
• Serve as an ambassador and advocate for the Project
• Remain informed about the Project and inform others
• Advise the Project’s committees on community norms & expectations
• Help build trust within the community at large
• Promote attendance at the Project’s scheduled events & activities
• Attend Advisory Council meetings
Please list any groups/organizations that you are affiliated with:
Please briefly state why you (or the person you are nominating) would be a valuable member of the council. Please feel free to share any relevant experience, skills, and affiliations:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service