2021 ARC DECRA Expression of Interest through Macquarie University
Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be submitted using this form by 5 pm (AEST) Thursday 15 August 2019.
Please note the following:
- Responses must be submitted using this form
- Chrome is the recommended browser for completing this EOI to ensure compatibility with the form
- Responses can only contain plain text. Rich text and images cannot be entered into this form.
- Your responses will only be recorded once you click "Submit" on the final page of this form
- It is recommended that you download the form template (
) and complete your EOI in Word before completing this online form. You will not be able to complete this online form in stages. You can only save this online form once it is fully complete.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a copy of your responses once you submit the form
- If you receive this error message when trying to submit your form, “Your response is too large, try shortening some answers”, please email your list of research outputs as a PDF to
and in Part J of this form only write, "Research output list emailed to
- EOIs that are incomplete will be ruled ineligible
Faculty contacts for inquiries on EOI submission:
- Faculty of Arts, Jan Zwar,
- Faculty of Human Sciences, Jo Tuck,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Kyle Ratinac,
- Faculty of Science and Engineering, Irina Zakoshanski,
- Macquarie Business School, Agnieszka Baginska,
Page 1 of 15
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Macquarie University.
Terms of Service