Chelsea Night Market Vendor Application 2019
Join the Chelsea Night Market launching this summer. A celebration of community, arts, and food!
Once a month from June through October, the Chelsea Night Market showcases local retailers, artists and restaurants. Come for delicious bites, live entertainment, and fun!
The Chelsea Night Market is presented by Jukebox in partnership with the City of Chelsea.
Outdoors in Luther Place, on Cherry Street between Fourth and Fifth Street, behind 456 Broadway
Five Event Dates:
- June 8 (raindate 6/15)
- July 13 (raindate 7/20)
- August 10 (raindate 8/17)
- September 21 (raindate 9/28)
- October 5 (raindate 10/12)
Vendors selling prepared “street food,” craft and other retail sellers as well as services like chair massage, henna tattoos and more are welcome to apply. Community groups are welcome too to present engaging activities with market participants.
- Selection of vendors is based on quality, creativity, product variety, appropriateness to the event and space availability. Chelsea businesses will receive priority.
- Vendor spaces are 10’ x 10’. Each vendor is provided with use of one 10 x 10 tent canopy and one 6 foot table. Electricity will be available.
- Vendors must be licensed and must comply with all local and state regulations
- Vendor Applications Reviewed & Accepted on a Rolling Basis
Note that filling this interest form does not guarantee a vendor space.
Please read the Chelsea Night Market Guidelines and Rules before completing this application.
Services (massage, henna tattoo, hair braiding, etc)
Market Dates Requested
October 5 (raindate October 12)
What kinds of items will you sell or what kind of activity will you host at the market?
Do you need electricity?
Will you be cooking onsite?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service