Print-out paper refill form
If you have printed stuff for chapter use, you can get a refill of your printing paper quota. Keep in mind that you must ask for permission from the Head of Communication ( to get your print-outs refilled by the Chapter. The data below is only used to refill your printing quota at KTH and by filling out the form you agree that your data could be saved for the maximum of 3 years.
Name *
First name and surname
Your answer
KTH-email *
Your answer
What post do you have? *
Which chapter association are you a member of?
Your answer
Did you ask the Head of Communications for permission to print? *
Which printer have you used? *
Number of pages you have printed and types of prints (B&W or color)? *
Your answer
What have you printed? *
Official documents, protocols, etc
Your answer
What date did you print? *
Document name? *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service