TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN A BREVET RANDONNEURS MONDIAUX
1. I agree to abide by the Ride Rules of Audax India Randonneurs, and the Ride Rules of AUDAX CLUB PARISIEN http://www.audax-club-parisien.com/EN/index.php?showpage=322
2. I agree to comply with the traffic and road laws and regulations of Maharashtra in which I am travelling as they affect the use of a bicycle.
3. I fully understand and agree that I am entering this event entirely at my own risk and accept without exception full and complete liability for all and any risks and will not hold responsible nor make claims against Audax India Randonneurs, any of the participants or organiser, its committee members, agents or servants for any loss, damage or injury however caused in relation to my participation in this event.
4. I understand that I am required to wear a helmet at all times during the event.
5. I understand that I am required to comply with the lighting requirements set out in the Ride Rules. These requirements apply for a ride on which any part of the maximum time is at night (i.e. between sunset and sunrise) and include:
a) Having an effective front and rear light and a rear red reflector attached to the bicycle (and spare front and rear lights);
b) Having those lights switched on at all times of darkness or low visibility; and
c) Wearing a reflective vest or bandolier at all times of darkness or low visibility.
6. I understand that all decisions of qualifying or disqualifying are final and cannot be appealed against.
7. I have not been disqualified from any BRM till date for committing any fraud, cheating, or deliberate violation of ACP Rules!